Monday, June 9, 2008

One Step At A Time

Well, now that I have expressed my goal, it is time to make the steps toward accomplishing this goal. While I am awaiting my tax 501c approval, I would like to line up as much as I can. I am in the process of searching for a grant writing class (if anyone reads this and knows can give any tips, they would be appreciated!). I am also researching other forms of ways to raise money for my foundation. I am also searching for my logo and preparing to start creating my website. I have had several children over the past several weeks that could really benefit from this organization. It saddens me to see these families, first of all going thru this experience, but to have this financial burden on top is just terrible. I just want to go up to them and say, here, I can help!! I can't wait for that moment!! I am also hoping to expand Mommy's 4 LIFE by having childcare facilities that will provide complimentary service to these families during this crucial time as well. I know the Lord will lead me to the hearts of those willing to help and contribute their services to help these desperate families.

Remember we all need a helping hand at some point or another!

No comments: